Thursday, January 13, 2011

The housekeeper did it...

This one can't be blamed on the daughter. The housekeeper came today and while I was searching for something that she misplaced...this is what I found.

I was REALLY concerned for Ken when I found him with the skirt around his ankles wearing a wet suit. Now I realize I had jumped the gun. Wearing a little, purple, fairy skirt around your ankles with a wetsuit on had NOTHING on him wearing a little, purple, fairy skirt around his waist...with nothing on underneath. Purple is NOT his color. I am disturbed.

And quite frankly I am beginning to wonder about Cinderella and her brunette pal. I always seem to find them together in somewhat...*ahem*...compromising positions. Might explain the fairy godmother. HAHAHAHA...okay...that was bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment