Wednesday, February 2, 2011

It IS ironic?

I encountered this scene in the daughter's room this afternoon. Cinderella and her pal are present...and this time they invited their bff with no legs, Ariel.
Rosie got another invite somehow and she decided to come without clothes which might be a better option if she hit the mystic tan booth.
The blonde is a new addition to the crew. Not sure who she is but I am quite sure she needs a bra.

The irony of this photo is that the daughter watched me take it. She was very proud that I was taking a picture and wanted to point out what she was most proud of in this scene. You see...she is not phased by the lack of clothing or exposed breasts or even the fact that she has a fish out of water in the Barbie living room. She is MOST proud that the picnic basket is in the chair and they are having a picnic. Yep. I can just hear the song, "That's the way the barbie girls have their piiiiiiiic-nic."

No comments:

Post a Comment