Monday, January 2, 2012

Look Mom...no hands



I guess Barbie has to pay for her new dreamhouse somehow.



This actually creeped me out a litte. I went to tuck the daughter into bed and there she stood in all her royal nekedness. I said neked because neked is naked with intent and she SURE looks intent. I'm just sayin.

Barbies today have some really GREAT shoes. Lipstick red 3 inch stilettos don't say, "Hi, I'm a stripper," at ALL. Is anyone else disturbed that there are 3 little girls having a tea party in the same room?!

Don't you love the stripper pole. I sent this picture to my MIL (who built the new dreamhouse) and told her I was really glad she added a stripper pole in the gameroom. She responded that she had noticed that her support beam did in fact resemble that but had hoped no one would notice. And they might not have if the daughter ever DRESSED HER BARBIES. *sigh*
















1 comment:

  1. Haha. I think the dog is bowing down to her as well. Dogs love neked barbie.

    ReplyDelete